7.16.2017

Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar Shrub

These Shrubs are beginning to be a part of my drink daily. This Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar Shrub is super delicious. The things that I like so much about these drink additives is the great stuff a Shrub offers the body. I do drink a lot of water as well as carbonated water. Thus the Soda Stream tool. So since I have discovered the Scrub I can add so much natural flavor to my water and I know exactly what is going into my drink!

I truly hope everyone else gets so much sanctification from knowing right where the things you put into your body come from. Well let us get started this is super simple.


Ingredients

1 1/2 cups of strawberries 9hulled and chopped)
1/2 cup of natural sugar
1/2 cup of Balsamic Vinegar

Get stared by cleaning your strawberries hulling and chopping them
Place them into a bowl with the sugar and mix well
Prior to putting my mixture into the refrigerator for a two day rest I will smash them together to bring out as much flavor as possible.



When I make a shrub I personally want as much of the fruit flavor as possible thus all the smashing. The sugar needs to completely dissolved

One this is all incorporated put the mixture in the refrigerator for up to two day's. I have often times forgotten and it does sit a bit longer but no issue it is good. That I know.







Bring you mixture out of the refrigerator and strain your strawberry mixture. Add the vinegar and mix this up well with the strawberry mixture in the same bowl. Once this is mixed together pour the mixture into a Mason Jar and cap this is good for a couple month's refrigerated.










Now Just Pour and Enjoy.
Add some of your Dehydrated Citrus Slices. Yumm!



 * NOTE: I use the fruit that was strained for other uses.






Disclaimer: This is not an all inclusive recipe for making jam. You should have a basic knowledge and understanding of the canning process before proceeding. Please consult your local Agricultural Extension Service for additional information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to answer your questions and hear from each and every one of you