7.21.2011

Sorry I disappeared

Hello and so sorry I have disappeared....Here is the link to what happened...mean while I am on a leave of absence for canning until my arm is healed......but here is the good news.... I canned enough prior to my accident to take to the Ventura County Fair...I did not realize how much I had till hubby took the four boxes down.... It is going to take a big effort to get it all down there but I have plan...I have called several friends to help but everyone seems to have a life...what the heck???? So I will take my cans down and transfer one by one into my rolling cart and take them in.....
My faithful little camera died in the accident and so I'm on the prowl for a new one.....Perhaps by the time the camera is here I will be able to start canning again...And what a time to not be able to can right during pickle season....drat......but believe me I will find a way the pickling cucumber's were on sale for 49 cents a pound...... get out of here.......I was drooling at the stand.......
Well tomorrow I will take my canned goods to Fair and borrow my sons camera to get you some shots. In the mean time I am going through my old pickle recipes and pictures and will post some old stuff...This also gives me time to go check out your sites and get some ideas and get to know you better...have a blessed day....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you !