11.13.2011

Pressure Cooking ....just a note

Note to self check and recheck the time...

So most of you know I was off and running to my Pressure Cooking class yesterday down in Hollywood...Yup all showered and ready to hit the road...Driving down the excitement of the class was overwhelming...Yippe finally I can do it with out fear....

Ok so I get to Hollywood driving down Vine get to Sunset but it seems I am a bit lost ...No problem just call and ask the human on the phone..S I call tell the sweet young man that I am a bit lost for the 1 pm class....Oh Mame I am sorry it ends at 1 not starts....Ok I'm 57 reasonable intelligent woman and I just started crying like a baby yup you would have thought my boyfriend from high school just broke up with me.....lol...funny now not then....

I grab my tissue compose myself and begin to tell the young man how sorry I am that I was looking so forward to the class he said not to worry there will be another down the line....Tears again Down the line? That is like an eternity from now...Well needless to say I blew my nose headed home no worse from the wear and here is the deal does anyone know where the hell I got 1pm I even had it in my phone and my appointment book as 1pm it clearly started at 9am start ended at 1pm......Well for what it is worth I'm looking forward to any class that will help me use my Pressure Cooker I think I will look at SB Canning see of she has anything coming up..... God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you !