1.05.2013

This is a quick DIY for your Wooden Spoons


I was listening to my radio in the car the Melinda Lee show. One of my Gooo to websites. It is a Cooking show here in LA on AM Radio (no not satellite) she is really pretty talented and someone talked about there flat ended wooden spoons. Hum Wooden ? Flat? Spoon? got me going.

 But the "Baker" explained it was one of her most trusted tools. That the wooden spoon being flat allowed her to get everything on the bottom of the pan. No shit sherlock. How simple is that idea. So I went home got two of my many thousand wooden spoon and directed Pa to please cut them straight across then sand then soft. POOF done. Now I am so Happy . I feel as if I have reached yet another level of Bakinghood. Don't buy it just cut what you have. Sweet

2 comments:

  1. how simple is that...for sure! Great thinkin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea......Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week; I hope you’ll join us again!


    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino

    The Chicken Chick

    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you !