4.09.2013

April here we are

It is already April 9th and I do not know where the time is going. I have had so many different project's going right now. We have the Mama project, the new deck project, the upper garden project, the craft room project, the get the shit out of the house project. Oh alas the list goes on and on.

Today I am just making a batch of Salsa and prepping some seed for mustard. I need to update these blog's more often than not. Really to be honest there is not a day go by that I do not use a canning jar for one thing or another. Plus it is so Gosh Darn windy today it keeps blowin' my hat off!Well for today back to the kitchen! xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lani! I know exactly what you mean about all those projects! There's no end to them! Get one done, time to do another. The circle continues! Hope you'll have time to write in spite of your busyness! Blessings from Bama!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you !