9.08.2011

45 pounds later

 
Good Pickins

Found this woman and picked her brain
 So Underwood Farms had a pick your own tomatoes at 25 cents a pound so 45 pounds later......Ms. Independence came in from Oakland last night and the priority today at the crack of dawn was to go with Mommy to the Farm...Fun yepperzzz now here is the funny thing at the farm were two young men in charge of all us pickers...Now what young men cute as a button get up that early and are that nice...Seriously they were super nice gave me tips on my picture ....what tips you ask well as Randy was taking a picture of myself and the little girl and I was ready to leave and he said.....Don't you want a picture of how much they weigh...Brilliant young buck....Now he was not alone because the other young  hooligan nice as the day is long lugged my tomatoes into my car..........All in all a great morning...Thank you Underwood farms...but the most thanks goes to Randy and Louie....Sweet Boys.....hey hey wait a minute my daughter was with me DUHHHHH Always take a young hot girl with you when you are old as the hills......


Still talkin'



I'm in Heaven

Bemd at the knee's dippy


Leave no tomato un turned
Ok who looks this cute at 6 am to go into a field...Ms.Independence

Almost to 45 pounds


Mysle3f and my little helper

Should we go back out?????



Ok it was early


Tow adorable helpers and all around nice boy-men

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to answer your questions and hear from each and every one of you