3.11.2012

Vanilla done

I am so excited about this project. The vanilla smells heavenly. It took longer than expected I started this in October but the results by being patient and waiting are Xcellent!!!! I ended up letting it rest for 5 months.

See the little bottle I put some of the Vanilla Extract in an old tobacco bottle. I save bottles here is the link on that .I ran it through the dishwasher , goo gone the label and wala perfect size. I have a box of different size containers in the garage that I go to for bottles all the time. Many times I think oh why save that one but they always come in handy. 

The color was rich and the smell Pure Vanilla ! 


The brew master mason jar!

Look at the little bits of vanilla.  Here is the original post of the start ...Try it !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to answer your questions and hear from each and every one of you