8.06.2013

Good Lemon Bad Lemon

Left lemon my tree Right lemon store bought



I just wanted to show you a picture of the difference between picking a lemon from my yard and buying one from the "Supermarket" And why do they call it Super?





In my younger days' (yesterday) I would not have put so much as a thought into the way I bought my groceries and the thing's I put in my mouth. Do not get me wrong when the kid's where younger I was super involved in what they ate and what they did. No sugary Cereal Lot's of fruit and vegetables.

It has only been in the last say 7 to 10 that I have Oh Years that I have put so much thought into what goes into my body. After all it is so true when they say "Your body is your temple"

I still cook fatty delicious old school recipes but I do try to be a bit more healthy with my ingredients.
BUT
the "Supermarkets" have just gone to far. I know I know there are the commercials that tell us that we do not need the government to tell us what to eat but buyer be ware it is the government that has screwed up the food system in itself. I refuse to go off on that tangent. Here is the 911 please take the time to educate yourself on what you eat and the ingredients you use. Especially if you have young children try with all your might to cook your own food. Hey did you know in your speedy little I have no time world that it takes less time to Plan, Cook and make your own meals than the Speedy, Drive Processed crap you buy or pick up. Know what you are putting in your body.  Jesus now I forgot what I was talking about Oh Crap the lemon! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to answer your questions and hear from each and every one of you